CypriUm - TUWLC (CM '09 Modding Contest Entry)

masbuskado

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering my 40 days journey to the unknown (because I don't know what's ahead!!!), you've have been one of the inspiring person I've met here at the modding contest. You are a friend to me Bro - so in the future anytime, anywhere I can't forget a name like yours!!! We'll be keeping in touch right!!! We have more contest ahead at least we've tried and tasted it!

More Power Best friend of the modding world!

Considering my 40 days journey to the unknown (because I don't know what's ahead!!!), you've have been one of the inspiring person I've met here at the modding contest. You are a friend to me Bro - so in the future anytime, anywhere I can't forget a name like yours!!! We'll be keeping in touch right!!! We have more contest ahead at least we've tried and tasted it!

More Power Best friend of the modding world!

Thank you sunnyX!!!

You have been a nice guy too man my door are always open for friendship... you know where to find me and all my info...

Looking forward to see you and your project in the next competition!

Mod on bro!!!

Submitted a few minutes ago, Yayyy! I will start working on ver. 2.0 you know where. I cut back on posting a lot here with the rush the last couple of weeks and I probably won't get to the 500 posts mark for these past 3 months here at CM either.

Also wanted to let you know that my home site ModdingMx went south/under due to a lack of a server and personal problems of the owner, right in the middle of the site renovation. :cry: So I will be searching for another Mexican forum to call "home" and will let you know. The former members will most likely go there, and as soon as I find out where, I will let you know. Petoscal, my old forum mate and contestant here will be searching for a good home along with me. Will be in touch.

Cheers and Saludos

I was worry about you...!!! but is nice to know that you made it!!!

Sorry to hear about what happens to ModdingMX was a very good forum...

Hope to see the ver. 2.0 at NMC!

You are welcome at my forum if you need a place to stay for a long time :D but if you need a Mexican site don't really the direction for that... but I know about some argentian, brazilian, peruvian, colombian and chile forums that you may want to join... :D

Wish you the best of the luck!!!

Now what you need is a couple of this :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

I saw a picture of this on the contest picture scroller and immediately wanted to see more. What I love about this build isn't just that it's unique, eye-catching, clean yet complex, coherent yet varied... it's that the design clearly shows you didn't forget what you were building: a computer! Function and form all in one... I love it! If I had to personally buy and have one of the computers from the unique category sitting on my desk, I'd go with this one.

Outstanding work and good luck in the contest! :D

I saw a picture of this on the contest picture scroller and immediately wanted to see more. What I love about this build isn't just that it's unique, eye-catching, clean yet complex, coherent yet varied... it's that the design clearly shows you didn't forget what you were building: a computer! Function and form all in one... I love it! If I had to personally buy and have one of the computers from the unique category sitting on my desk, I'd go with this one.

Outstanding work and good luck in the contest! :D

Am speechless wow thank you man!!!

I really appreciate the nice detailed comment!!! :D

I was thinking on putting a DIY guide about this build at my site now I think I should!!! :D

Yo masbuskado,

I can't make it on time bro this friday for your scheduled contest extension...

This whole trauma here gave me a big stop on my adrenaline rush... really disappointed...

but as I've promised you, some worklog will be posted there just for you!!!

Thanks bro... I'll keep in touch!

I am having problem with my Internet right now (as always) and it's giving time loading your site!

• 1 month later...

I just got my packages!!!

Thank you Cooler Masters and Yau to make this competition as good as it was!

Hoping to see more stuff and enter my new HAF into the CM 2010 Contest!

Also I'll like to thanks to every single person who visit my log!

Ver 2.0 is going on in the New Mod City Forum too!

also the PHASE 2 of this project call the Ultimate Radiator!

Thank you and you will see a lot of me... not talking... modding!!! 8)

S5002627.JPG

S5002628.JPG

S5002629.JPG

Archived