Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

Yahoo! Another contestant just in the nick of time (to finish, not register) and with a space theme, no less. Yup, veteran modders are NEVER old, no matter the age, we like to "play around" with our computers like any kid on the block! Just ask slipperyskip, he'll give any whippersnapper, a run for his money, yessiree! (in other words, kick some serious rear end). We are going to teach the noobs (or noobers-not noobs but younger) how to mod without breaking the bank just using a handful of our still vigorous neurons, with imagination, creativity and sweat (don't forget resourcefulness and just plain honest to goodness work ethic).

No controversial sub-contracting from us, every square inch of our mods was made with our calloused hands--like true modders. We are not afraid to screw up, but we have enough sense to pull our foot out and correct it till it bleeds perfection (or as close to it as possible). Who is competing anyway, us or our 3rd party sub-contractors/sponsors????

Ahhh....there I go rantin' again, must be the age, he-he.

Cheers and keep on kickin'!/Saludos

You said it all right big brother!

Thanks PaPang!!!

and with a space theme

my answer jokingly - maciel MORPHIUS is on an assault commandering PaPang's "Ovni"/UFOin attacking Earth looking for slipperyskip's mission, without an early warning from Sattella (the JS sattelite), disaster's next...

my serious answer - i got no alibi! I think the dirty work is in front of me now (look at that container), wahhh.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yahoo! Another contestant just in the nick of time (to finish, not register) and with a space theme, no less. Yup, veteran modders are NEVER old, no matter the age, we like to "play around" with our computers like any kid on the block! Just ask slipperyskip, he'll give any whippersnapper, a run for his money, yessiree! (in other words, kick some serious rear end). We are going to teach the noobs (or noobers-not noobs but younger) how to mod without breaking the bank just using a handful of our still vigorous neurons, with imagination, creativity and sweat (don't forget resourcefulness and just plain honest to goodness work ethic).

No controversial sub-contracting from us, every square inch of our mods was made with our calloused hands--like true modders. We are not afraid to screw up, but we have enough sense to pull our foot out and correct it till it bleeds perfection (or as close to it as possible). Who is competing anyway, us or our 3rd party sub-contractors/sponsors????

Thanks PaPang!!!

I totally agree with you "old boys" !

I'm from the same old school.

Working at home is more fun and the results are more valued.

Nice mod... Good luck...

Yo dirty bucket, clean yourself

2726399780053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

giving some retouching...

2877105840053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

That lime is giving me a hard time..

2466242020053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

nearing end

Getting ready for some panel cuts (panel? where)

2204193610053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

update: getting the top center for some panel cutting or putting windows replaced by bended acrylic.

to be updated here for this subject.

Thanks PaPang!!!

I totally agree with you "old boys" !

I'm from the same old school.

Working at home is more fun and the results are more valued.

Nice mod... Good luck...

hahaha, now it's all about - show me your hand!!! and we can guess how old are you!!! joke. I really love to work on bare hand, it's worth it! Thanks asgneto!!!

Archived