Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decision time for the solarpanel issue (test build it in one place)-

2953887020053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

hole were made on both sides, to make way for that long bar that will hold both left and right side of solarpanel thing?!

2825863550053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

this bar I purchase from a junkshop (again), a fixed antenna of an old car. very nice and i didn't realised it can help hold and reinforced that part of the mobo/hd/psu tray that i'll do (from scratch again) soon.

2308880000053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

this industrial plastic never give up...took me time to realise I needed a visegrip to push it thru...

2158174530053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

another antenna?! I cutted this zoom antenna into two, from an old boombeat stereo and it was really what I wanted.

now I don't listen to FM, it doesn't give me any good signal, only AM will do!!! (smile - you're too serious man).

2653207090053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

it fit exactly and there wasn't any trouble installing.

2923428500053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

that will be nicer

astig ser!!! siguradong malupet to ser..hehehe !!! more power ser sunny gudluck and keep it up! ingat ser

opps sir golteb19, thanks bro...hoping to finish what i've started... In time.

(we still have a pending meet, i'll reschedule it bro)

yeah!!!

nice mod sunnyxtremist

keep it comin'

im so excited to see it flying :cheers:

thanks, i'll try to make sure it fly!!!

nice creation sir sunny it's already taking shape. by the way, is this going to be launched to outerspace from tpc headquarters? hehehe

hahaha! for sure, why not!!! thanks bro!

An octagon has eight sides, but yours, if I counted right has, nine sides! (the bent acrylic). 20° X 9 = 180°, yet it looks roundish! How did you do this? I've done round tubes but never nonegons (did I say it right?)! All I can say is Wow! What I did is child's play.

And for you sunny and everyone else, if you can get ideas from my mod, go ahead! All that can further modding in our communities is welcome and idea sharing is basic to do this. If not, in a few years more, who will be seeing our mods??( Or asking for us to make them) And how will modding progress?? With no progress, this noble art will become extinct. HOWEVER, if you use someones idea, give him or her credit (I do) even though you are not copying it exactly.

BTW, agewise: Me, slipperyskip, you (the kid), heh-heh. Also "up there": Asgneto, FrenkieNL, Cham_E,did I miss someone?

An octagon has eight sides, but yours, if I counted right has, nine sides! (the bent acrylic). 20° X 9 = 160°, yet it looks roundish! How did you do this? I've done round tubes but never nonegons (did I say it right?)! All I can say is Wow! What I did is child's play.

And for you sunny and everyone else, if you can get ideas from my mod, go ahead! All that can further modding in our communities is welcome and idea sharing is basic to do this. If not, in a few years more, who will be seeing our mods??( Or asking for us to make them) And how will modding progress?? With no progress, this noble art will become extinct. HOWEVER, if you use someones idea, give him or her credit (I do) even though you are not copying it exactly.

BTW, agewise: Me, slipperyskip, you (the kid), heh-heh. Also "up there": Asgneto, FrenkieNL, Cham_E,did I miss someone?

Now you've gotten me drowning with geometry ha!!! next time i'm gonna keep myself a protractor bro!

ehe, this is between us PaPang, I remember I always skip classes when it's Geometry, English and studies about numbers!!!

Ngek, sure that was nine side, I only said it was a sample and not the real thing, got you!

you're project (Ovni) was really inspiring for me, I am still thinking how lightweight but exceptionally strong to impact... i've never tried fiberglass and foam, although they are accessible here (but pricy bro). I should have brought a lot here when I was still working in the middle east (it's like free there and just don't know how to use).

Yup for sure, I will always give credit where credit is due, thanks elderly brother (not everly brothers)!!!

Archived