Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completing all raw materials and parts before the 2nd half (building as a whole, final facelift, painting and testing)

before 2nd half -

schedule today

2118046440053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

Preparing for the Acrylic Mobo tray (adaptable from normal ATX to pint size Intel Atom

---and since the theme is more of junk, scrap, scratch and old school, i might as well use a normal 478 ATX board, hehehe.

Este projeto é de surpreender-me todos os dias com grandes idéias e soluções surpreendentes. Parabéns!

during my high school days, many decades ago - we have at least 4 semesters of learning how to speak Spanish and lots of conjugations (although I can't distinguise it from Portuguese?!) we learn spanish since we have good teachers but the problem is daily practice, we don't have someone to talk to for an exercise. But in our daily life here, we frequently use spanish word mixed with our tagalog words (and many here in the Philippines are unaware they are using spanish word) say on numbers we speak spanish and everybody understand it (51 to us is singkwenta' y uno).

And since I already understand what it says, thanks bro, I'll try to make it better day after day until the final call!!!

So sorry about your wife. I know that H1N1 is thought to come from Mexico, BUT NO, the first case was detected in a farm in California, USA (they don't say much about it-nothing really). However, due to worse sanitation in Mexico, it spread very, very quickly. Luckily it is just another type of influenza and is easy to cure, except for the elderly and those in poor health. Youngsters have better defenses so they are not affected hardly. Just give her her meds and plenty of liquids and she should be good as new in a week. BTW we are still under a yellow alert, specially with classes but no epidemics yet to report happily. If you catch it (very probable) DO NOT TRY TO POST OR WORK ON YOUR MOD. A forum mate on mine caught it and tried to go on (didn't go to work so he thought he could get ahead on his mod) and he posted stuff no one could understand (maybe fever and delirium?)!

I like the way you work. You do not go out to buy something you need and go to 15 stores like me, you find it already made! I should learn from you--a good eye for "hidden treasure".

Cheers and Saludos

P.D.: Asgneto said "This project surprises me every day with your great ideas and solutions! Kudos!" He says he is still a young Padawan at 36, I say he is only 4 years away from becoming an honorary member of the SCMC, heh-heh. Good chap Asgneto, he works like us.

So sorry about your wife. I know that H1N1 is thought to come from Mexico, BUT NO, the first case was detected in a farm in California, USA (they don't say much about it-nothing really). However, due to worse sanitation in Mexico, it spread very, very quickly. Luckily it is just another type of influenza and is easy to cure, except for the elderly and those in poor health. Youngster have better defenses so they are not affected hardly. Just give her her meds and plenty of liquids and she should be good as new in a week. BTW we are still under a yellow alert, specially with classes but no epidemics yet to report happily. If you catch it (very probable) DO NOT TRY TO POST OR WORK ON YOUR MOD. A forum mate on mine caught it and tried to go on (didn't go to work so he thought he could get ahead on his mod) and he posted stuff no one could understand (maybe fever and delirium?)!

Here in the US they are trying to scare the population telling them that 5 million people gonna be infected and millions will die... we all know they have some type of vaccine but they aren't doing nothing... only giving those kind of news on the TV to scare people... :(

hehehe, no wife till now and maybe not planning, i'm separated 10 years ago with my xwife and a daughter... and about len, she's a modder too, she's incharge of all my outside transactions and deliveries. She didn't agree on this project and not to join since time is too small (ohh really).

Our bad weather situation here in the Philippines will make you sick, depending on your resistance. She's up and running, and dropped about 10lbs. Thanks for all your concerns and best advises Bros!!!

Upon request from PMs and eMails about my recently posted photos on page 4-

one is this-

2189015950053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

the common questions was: can you show us in complete photo the one you're using for bending acrylic at the CM Forum?! we want to build one...

2382918330053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

this is my smallest version of an acrylic bender-

2996900630053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

and this is SunnyXtremist 60".

Both are homebrewed (homemade) manual acrylic bender with safety prevailing switches and controls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I made a mistake and I copied and pasted the text in Portuguese and delete the English translation.

I'm sorry for the lack of attention ... :oops:

My friends and paPang masbuskado were correct in the translation ... thanks a lot!

OOOPPPSSS! I am so sorry for the misinterpretation! I should NOT butt in on personal comments (about Len). :oops:

Many thanks for the explanation of the bender (Cham_e too BTW).

You've nothing to worry Sir PaPang, you're our idol from the start!!!

Without You here, there will be less interactions I think!!!

OT: you have hurricane and we've the typhoon, yours was Wilma 2005, our's was Milenyo 2006 (Mellenium)

I am near of a nervous breakdown during that 2006 typhoon...

2314831190053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

didn't take much photos, I really don't want to recall (here Milenyo uprooted my big mango tree out of it's 6 inches concrete floor)

Archived