Reventon Sileo 500 (2009 Mod Contest Entry) Completed

Cham_E_Lyon TPC

Sorry I didn't get to you the day you finished but I was really running to get where I could in order to submit on time (did it a few minutes ago) and I wanted to tell you that your project carried the theme faithfully of the Reventon and is a true masterpiece of modding. Kudos for exacting detail, realistic carryovers and just plain artful work from car to case.

All I can say is that you set the example for a car theme mod (and probably any other theme you might choose) for others to follow, Sensei Cham-E. A privilege to have seen you in action and I hope it is not the last. I take a bow to your art and ability!

Cheers and Saludos

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry I didn't get to you the day you finished but I was really running to get where I could in order to submit on time (did it a few minutes ago) and I wanted to tell you that your project carried the theme faithfully of the Reventon and is a true masterpiece of modding. Kudos for exacting detail, realistic carryovers and just plain artful work from car to case.

All I can say is that you set the example for a car theme mod (and probably any other theme you might choose) for others to follow, Sensei Cham-E. A privilege to have seen you in action and I hope it is not the last. I take a bow to your art and ability!

No Problem big bro as we were all busy trying to get our mods done in time! Cramming that is! he he

They say "You can't teach old dogs new tricks" but that is not true in our case!

And I never consider myself a Sensei. I will always be a Gakusei exploring new things & techniques!

Fiber casting has been one of the things I consider learning! And you did it PaPang so why can't I!

From PaPang's Project OVNI thread

BTW,I want to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who I may have stepped on their toes with an inappropriate or badly worded comment/post. Sometimes I don't have it all together with me and I screw up, that is why I stopped posting after 11 PM, I get groggy at that time. So again I am very, very sorry if I hurt someone's feelings. It is not in my nature to do so, really.

I share the same!

My apologies to whoever I have offended in this contest, it was not intentional, just some sort of a plain misunderstanding!

Thank you very much to all and good luck!

Archived