KRATOS by MACIEL BARRETO - FINALIZADO

MACIEL BARRETO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
friend, your work always liked me, it really is beautiful, your work is excellent.

Will be an honor to compete with you.

Dear Friend is my honor to meet people from around the world through this contest, it's great being able to showcase my work.

Thank you for the compliments.

Well folks irie show you now starting to kratos swords. and think that was giving them a job to do.

0016qh.jpg

here I will start from scratch, from that reference in the paper.

0015hl.jpg

Now already putting clay.

0017wk.jpg

is good and putting the clay and then start detailing.

0018w.jpg

Look how beautiful she is getting, after hours modeling still lacks a bit to get ready.

0019kw.jpg

It's nice to see you as being well ta identical when it almost finished modeling.

I had to make two parties and then mend, to stay only one.

0020ou.jpg

Here in another angle for you to see better.

0021pq.jpg

0022g.jpg

That is the other part will be glued like a sandwich, still gotta do after fiber, paint and install the LEDs which is the last step.

0023mk.jpg

0024me.jpg

0025s.jpg

Hola Maciel!

Best worklog ever from you. It is very detailed and leaves litte to have to imagine how you did something. From someone who uses fiberglass too, congratz for your most complex mod yet. I will surely learn from your worklog, have no doubt.

Bravo Maciel!

Cheers and Saludos

Hola Maciel!

Best worklog ever from you. It is very detailed and leaves litte to have to imagine how you did something. From someone who uses fiberglass too, congratz for your most complex mod yet. I will surely learn from your worklog, have no doubt.

Bravo Maciel!

Cheers and Saludos

Great PAPANG is a pleasure to find myself again with you my great friend, this is a more detailed worklog, surely you will see every step of the construction of this case, and hope to see you always here.

Archived