Cooler Master 2012 Case & Cooler Mod Contest Begins NOW!!!

CM Ray

Question about the rules, in particular rule number 4:

4. Before you begin, you must take (1) or more pictures of all the components you will be using and post in your thread (please make sure all components are recognizable, this is for us to verify that you meet the requirements

What if you don't have all the components at the start of the build?

Personally I don't have all the materials and components yet, I buy new stuff during the build. Should I just add pictures of the new stuff when I have it, or is it required to add all components to the first post?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rules updated slightly:

1) Any projects that started no earlier than January 2012 can be entered into the contest

Oh well, looks like I'll give it a miss this year. I'm reviving my long discontinued project K3N next month...

base4e.jpg

I have always understood that EVERY contest entry had to have some Cooler Master in it. Makes sense. The first photo rule was suppose to confirm that you have the qualifying CM component...not all of the build components. Now I'm being told that Scratch Builds do not have to have any CM in them at all.

Yes it makes sense if it's to confirm we're using CM parts (I'm save, got some CM fans I'll be using.) But rule 4 doesn't specify exactly that. It just says make a pic of ALL component, which I don't have yet..

Hello to all of you,

wish you to have fun and lets make great mods.

Anyway I want to ask a question:

At April this year I started a mod announced at bit-tech and some other forums and the mod is still in progress but it wasn't announced on CM forum.

So now I should first post at standard CM Modding section and after that post info at 2012 Modding competition or I can go straight to the Modding contest section ?

Any official information ?

Hello to all of you,

At April this year I started a mod announced at bit-tech and some other forums and the mod is still in progress but it wasn't announced on CM forum.

So now I should first post at standard CM Modding section and after that post info at 2012 Modding competition or I can go straight to the Modding contest section ?

It can't be before January of 2012. April was a misprint.

Well CM thanks for yet some more fun to add to my never ending endeavors!! Lets have some fun everybody and Good luck to all!!

Hello to all of you,

@Dobrinhrkr Yup, just start posting in this forum, thanks.

Archived