PROJECT LUNAR SERENITY - CM 2009 Modding Contest - Completed

asgneto

Congrats Asgneto, good to see the sponsors come in with your much deserved win. Too bad for the previous sponsor, he lost out on a lot of publicity! Now Corsair will reap the rewards, heheh.Saludos and Kudos!

If I weren't negotiating with the another brand, CORSAIR would enter the project along with the Gainward.

Since this time, they already had manifested their interest on LUNAR SERENITY and that was long before the result of the contest.

But in fact I am very grateful to WAZ who made all the negociation with both.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some news ...

With great pride I present the new sponsor of LUNAR SERENITY ...

ovbr13b.gif

OVERBR - Manufacturer of additives for watercooler system and the largest overclocking website in Brazil.

LUNAR514.jpg

LUNAR515.jpg

LUNAR518.jpg

Updating...

Release 1.6 - News and Corrections

I changed the 3 drives (2 x 80GB and 250GB) for a Seagate Barracuda 1TB 32MB SATA2.

LUNAR512.jpg

LUNAR513.jpg

I installed the 120mm fan that missed on the release 1.0 caused by lack of space.

LUNAR521.jpg

LUNAR530.jpg

Replacement of "ugly" greenish fluid by the new blue fluid provided by OverBR.

LUNAR525.jpg

LUNAR526.jpg

New arrangement of watercooler tubes.

LUNAR522.jpg

LUNAR524.jpg

Extra photos...

LUNAR520.jpg

LUNAR529.jpg

LUNAR528.jpg

CMS09_final.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

After 14 days stranded in the customs inspection, the prizes finally arrived...

3 packages:

003.jpg

# 1: G19, G35, G13 from Logitech, Intel DX58SO e MSI swag.

004.jpg

# 2: Intel, Cooler Master e Cyberpower Tshirts, UCP-1100, V10, SNA95 e thumbler from Cooler Master, briefcase from CSX, Crucial Ballistix Tracer memory kit (6GB DDR3-1333), TravelPad Choiix, ATI Radeon 4890 1Gb, Intel Core i7-920, Final Fantasy keyrings, Crucial memory hawg and Sentinel mouse from CM Storm.

007.jpg

# 3: Cosmos Black Edition.

008.jpg

All items together...

010.jpg

Each item separately...

Crucial Ballistix Tracer 6GB (3 x 2BG) PC3-10600 (DDR3 1333Mhz).

047.jpg

TravelPad Choiix.

014.jpg

VGA ATI Radeon 4890 1GB GDDR5 (256bits) PCI-e 2.0 16x

015.jpg

Intel Core i7-920

016.jpg

Cooler Master thumbler

017.jpg

Final Fantasy Globin e Mandragora key rings.

019.jpg

Crucial memory hawg.

020.jpg

021.jpg

Cooler Master V10

023.jpg

Logitech G35 Headset surround 7.1

024.jpg

Logitech G13 gameboard

025.jpg

Logitech G19 gaming keyboard

026.jpg

Intel Extreme Series DX58-SE

027.jpg

CM Storm Sentinel Advanced gaming mouse

029.jpg

Cooler Master SNA-95

031.jpg

Cooler Master UCP 1100w

035.jpg

Mounting the hardware...

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

054.jpg

056.jpg

058.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

To complete the setup, I used 4 Hitachi 80GB SATA2 in RAID 0 config...

This is not all I dreamed for this RIG, but will serve for now until I pay all the bills of Christmas and New Year parties.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELIZ NATAL E PROSPERO ANO NOVO PARA TODOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's..... wow..... i'm practically drooling over here. :P

Very nice mod u got there, asgneto, and the prizes are great! It's just the V10 doesn't really go well with that Intel mobo e? The location of those RAM slots aren't covered by it. Oh well... still very nice anyway. :D

Happy new year to all!

Wow, that's..... wow..... i'm practically drooling over here. :P

Very nice mod u got there, asgneto, and the prizes are great! It's just the V10 doesn't really go well with that Intel mobo e? The location of those RAM slots aren't covered by it. Oh well... still very nice anyway. :D

Happy new year to all!

Thanks Acid !!!

The RAM slots are not covered by V10, but the north bridge was privileged, making unnecessary the use of a fan.

As you see, it was not bad at all...

• 3 weeks later...

Feliz 2010 mi Amigo Asgneto!

Congrats on all the "booty" from Cooler Master, heheh. It is a bunch, isn't it? Mine came in two boxes and I was ecstatic, really. All thanks to Cooler Master!

Saludos and Abraxos and Cheers my Friend

Feliz 2010 mi Amigo Asgneto!

Congrats on all the "booty" from Cooler Master, heheh. It is a bunch, isn't it? Mine came in two boxes and I was ecstatic, really. All thanks to Cooler Master!

Saludos and Abraxos and Cheers my Friend

Feliz 2010 para você também meu grande amigo Mike !

Happy 2010 to you too my good friend Mike!

And to all friends here in CM Forums !!!

Oh yes, it's a lot of great prizes.

I will create my next project based on these awards.

I'm planning to start my new project log in February because my free time decreased significantly after I started working for the federal government.

And you, already started to organize the workshop for this year?

Abraços e muita saúde,

Tino

Some short videos of part of the prizes running.

They are not edited. I just downloaded from the camera and sent it to YouTube.

In two cases, I used the Audioswap offered by YouTube to insert background music in the videos, but the process is too slow and the result has not been as expected, so I let the others muted.

The videos ...

In this first video, we see the functioning of keys backligth of the Logitech G19. It has 3 memory keys (M1, M2 and M3) that activate different settings for the game keys G1, G2, .., G11 and G12.

These settings may receive different colors according to the taste of the customer. The G19 also has a key that makes it completely off.

[url = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_YwNjpc1Rs] YouTube - Logitech G19 [/ url]

Now, we see a demonstration of the functions of the G19 LCD display. The graphic quality is amazing!

The programs displayed are supplied by Logitech software/driver.

This software is also compatible with the G13 and allows simultaneous access the configuration of both LCD and function keys.

As you can see, the display is capable of displaying videos stored on your PC and access the videos from YOUTUBE.

[url = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuxOumFTyCQ] YouTube - Logitech G19 LCD [/ url]

Here we see the Logitech G13 gaming board. As in G19, they activate the settings for the "G" keys and change the color of backligth keys and LCD.

[url = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxtSGtlMwTQ] YouTube - Logitech G13 Gaming board [/ url]

As the gaming board and keyboard, the Sentinel Advance mouse, from CM Storm (a division specializing in gamers from Cooler Master), also has buttons that can alter the lighting and DPI.

Inside the software/driver control panel, exisits the possibility to define 4 levels of DPI, starting at 100dpi up to the limit of 5600DPI, and configs for 5 profiles of mouse buttoms actions (each profile related to a color lighting).

[url = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6x7OJgorTI] YouTube - CM Storm Sentinel Advance [/ url]

Crucial Ballistix Tracer leds during loading of Windows 7.

They lit from the inside out as the memory usage, sometimes in sync and sometimes in total chaos.

[url = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiYdzjeB0HM] YouTube - Crucial Ballistix Tracer [/ url]

If you have questions about the features / functions appear in the video, just ask me. I whi'll be happy to respond.

Archived