Killer HL box rev. A2 argentina(09 Mod Contest) Completed

chatnoir

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do not know if I understand you correctly, if you go into the programming console and put the fov of the game in 90 or 95, you will not have more problems with dizziness, if you want I tell you how, greetings

Out of curiousity chatnoir, who are you in the photo of 3? And the photo with the airplane?

------

Nada mas por curiosidad, de la foto de las 3 personas, ¿quien sois vos/quien eres? ¿Y la foto del avión es...?

Cheers from Mexico/Saludos de Mexico

hola, mexico!! estamos internacionales y bilingues :mrgreen: yo soy el que esta en medio de los tres, el del avion soy yo tambien, es un lugar cerca de la localidad de tigre,barrio nordelta, muy cerca del rio parana, en ese lugar hay un tanque, gruas todo oxidado, mucho metal :mrgreen: saludos desde BS. AS.

hello mexico! We are international and bilingual :mrgreen: I am the one in the middle of the three...I'm on the plane also,is a place near the town of Tiger, Nordelta neighborhood, near the Paraná River, that place is a tank, all rusty cranes, long metal :mrgreen: bye to BS. AS.

Hey Thanks, always nice to see other pics besides the mods!

----------------

Oye Gracias Mil, siempre es bueno ver otras fotos ademas de los mods!

Cheers/Saludos

P.D.: Can you include more/mas porfas?

good! Part of that now was more entertaining for me, I wanted to put a valve, this valve .. I play travel several places, until I found the one, the cemetery of valves before .... but also the new face of valve model games :mrgreen:

xp3j39.jpg

2icad1w.jpg

el8ttu.jpg

2rhusk4.jpg

jjb6s7.jpg

29bophi.jpg

qpf3nd.jpg

erlxlx.jpg

pyq1s.jpg

uoif6.jpg

21ljtqg.jpg

33ynn9l.jpg

mkyhih.jpg

2aj0yh0.jpg

2ljrno0.jpg

well, follow the next entry...

Ahh Chatnoir, refrescante ver tu progreso, es uno de los proyectros mas divertidos de este foro, de veras! Genial lo de la llave de valvula, muy HL. ¡Le diste en el clavo!, jeje.

------------------

Ahh Chatnoir, always refreshing to see your progress on one of the most entertaining mods on the forum, really! Pure genius on the valve knob, very HL! You hit the bulls-eye with this one! heh-he.

Saludos/Cheers

hi!thanks :mrgreen: and best of all is that, the door opens and closes the case,case is that it is a very regular, tube to produce a hinge for the door, seen in the photos are small ones.

The next step was the floppy, a confidence between us, as is my first modding :oops: , the floppy was my, guinea pig :mrgreen:

inv4ed.jpg

65b9ev.jpg

jzh5ox.jpg

2pqtiix.jpg

1zvr3h1.jpg

2rdjnt5.jpg

wrxbwl.jpg

o73v29.jpg

33mpjir.jpg

2a5m59e.jpg

The next step, the DVD player, ahi veran a more sickly, with an oxide different from the one already seen. :mrgreen:

Archived