Killer HL box rev. A2 argentina(09 Mod Contest) Completed

chatnoir

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hola .. jijijiji :mrgreen: not worry friend, and thanks x your comment, your work is very original ..the theme of the valve is .. red is nice, but out of tune a lot so my point of view, with the worklog in general .. then decided to integrate a little more and give my personal touch :mrgreen: and now for the reader as promised, this is an almost complete breakthrough, but know that in the end give some more details to close the worklog...oxide cuts and a little weight to glue the acrylic :mrgreen: and the final images to think we could do with the jars empty disk, following the thematic of HL :roll: ..Safety glasses remember, if they will work with something that exceeds 10,000 rpm... saludos y hasta la proxima

6gzdrq.jpg

2ew38fo.jpg

1zdvk04.jpg

rt026h.jpg

mj8wwm.jpg

x4epp5.jpg

1zcius.jpg

rji4jb.jpg

1jasly.jpg

2yyyzw9.jpg

2wnqkwh.jpg

21109ro.jpg

2cxureg.jpg

acwe1v.jpg

¡Bravo Chatnoir con el quemador de DVD! No me digas que aun usas floppy? ¿La pila de fieros son para...?

-----------------

Bravo Chatnoir for the DVD! Don't tell me you are still using a floppy? And the pile of scrap iron is for.......?

Cheers/Saludos

OMG, a strider made of clay epoxy, lollipop sticks, with joints (very clever-posable in different positions) and did I see leds? Pure genious! The wire skeleton also carries current albeit 12v, downgraded with resistors to 3v maybe?

Did you see the shadow "show"?

I would really like to have a strider next to my Ovni for a group photo!

¡Excelente artesanía manual en el strider! ¡Genial! Digno representante de Argentina en este concurso.

Cheers/Saludos

Archived