Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, sunny, time to post as I just submitted a few minutes ago but I've got to get my final video out tonight before Gaby starts picking up the kitchen and erasing my workshop of 6 months (wow, that WAS a long time, I don't know how she held up all that time!). Thanks for your post as always.

I will get to back to you tomorrow...more pending.

Cheers and Saludos

Valeu mesmo Sunny congratulations on the excellent work and good luck to you too and for all, a big hug

Thanks Sir Maciel,

Another goodluck is on my mind... just this morning before noontime, I am modding our roofs just to be sure it survived if this super typhoon PARMA turns left and directly hit us again here southern phils. It's almost exactly 3 years ago I recall of that nightmarish typhoon MELENYO (local name).

So much hair, so thin, so much hair! Did you hire a model to stand next to the great Satella? The sunny I know said he belonged to the CM SCMC and is a old guy! Or is it your son or nephew?

Great Pic anyway! Handsome fellow there even if it isn't you, heheh :wink::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Take care and precautions on the cyclone warnings, these things are not to be taken lightly for all of those who have never lived through one. In my town, Hurricane Wilma (2005) lasted stationary over Cancun over 72 hours! I must of mopped over several thousand liters of water from my house so that the furniture (and all my precious computers and electronics) would not be under water.

Time to batten down the hatches sunny, good luck and may fortune be on your side, my friend!

Cheers and Saludos

Yo PaPang, I just tried sending you email just to make sure I can contact you in future, Hope you have another site soon!

That's me for sure, I removed all vices since 2007, but sometimes a bottle of beer...daily push ups and sit ups help. I have silver hair too but not that much!!!

Got it, thanks and I hope to find another "home" too.

If I had your hair, I would look ten years younger like you! We have to teach the youngsters that we just don't mod, but can keep ourselves in good shape too! I too am battling with obesity, heheh!

Cheers and Saludos,

P.D. I will give you one public vote, like I said on my thread, I propose for MR CONGENIALITY of this meet: You! I am waiting for the votes and opinions.

[OT]The other side of sunny - a healthy worklog

Why do we need to worry about anything... let's just wait for the verdict...

worry will add up wrinkles, backaches and ageing...

show you some way to make a healthy life... let's mod your health!!!

One of my arsenal in having a 20/20 vision, 101% dexterity and a right to be a blood donor still!!!

(last blood donation done when my younger brother was hospitalized this year).

scene at the backyard - a bitter melon (ampalaya) or charantia

2619064860053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

pick some near ripe

2391590970053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

and have a salad while modding... with onion!!!

2075256600053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

the first part of being an Xtremist...

Archived