Reventon Sileo 500 (2009 Mod Contest Entry) Completed

Cham_E_Lyon TPC

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, no Juan, they sell chloroform in gallons for $400 mn or $31 usd, but what am I going to do with a gallon? I know that stuff is hard to store, specially with curious pets!

At most I need 100ml. but they will not sell that little and it evaporates fast too, almost like mineral spirits, so you cannot store it too long either. Now to see if I can what Cham-E uses and thanks for the tip!

Cheers and Saludos

Makes the HS pop out-good and deft touch! Better to cover your rear end just in case! The end is soooo close.

Say Cham_e, you didn't give your opinion on using one, two or the three acrylic rings on the Ovni. Would appreciate your opinion.

Cheers and Saludos

Makes the HS pop out-good and deft touch! Better to cover your rear end just in case! The end is soooo close.

Yes I'll take note of it!

Hope I make it on time!

Say Cham_e, you didn't give your opinion on using one, two or the three acrylic rings on the Ovni. Would appreciate your opinion.

Already done that!

Archived