SERAPH (scratch build )

KITSON CHAN

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, seamless metal working abilities and graphs in metal like a laser cut or cnc. Good to see "old school" at work here although you did go overboard with the brands a bit, hehe. Polished metal is sooo cool, something I have to work on.

Ingenious doors and covers and so nice that a monitor can sit on one of them. Too bad about your English because you could say a lot inspite of the wealth of detail in photos. A couple of questions come to mind, but this is still a contest so it will be on another occasion, I hope.

Glad to see you here and I hope for the future events here. It would be great if you could learn some English to help round out your worklog, although it is just a suggestion because I too could not speak English at one point.

Congratz and Kudos for a very slick job.

Cheers and Saludos

Oh my, seamless metal working abilities and graphs in metal like a laser cut or cnc. Good to see "old school" at work here although you did go overboard with the brands a bit, hehe. Polished metal is sooo cool, something I have to work on.

Ingenious doors and covers and so nice that a monitor can sit on one of them. Too bad about your English because you could say a lot inspite of the wealth of detail in photos. A couple of questions come to mind, but this is still a contest so it will be on another occasion, I hope.

Glad to see you here and I hope for the future events here. It would be great if you could learn some English to help round out your worklog, although it is just a suggestion because I too could not speak English at one point.

Congratz and Kudos for a very slick job.

Cheers and Saludos

Thank you for your comment! Be honest, my English is bad, so I use Google to help for direct translation! I worked very hard for the last three months. I slept less than 2-3 hours a day, It is really challenging but exhausting competition too!

But it just worths trying it, because I am honour to compete with so many great masters, unfortunately you didn't participate the competiton this time, I miss your UFO!!!! :cheers:

任何部份都是手兿製造,真的無話å¯èªª,太厲害的創造!!!!! :P

多è¬!我會繼續努力的!!! :drunken:

Good luck!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Line is how to set up, the chassis is fully open, or will not see the extra lines! both sides of the side panel open, the line side to side by the other side of this side, how do you set up, really can not think of how to do !!!!! !!!

:oops:

yes!

Archived