Scratch Build : L3p D3sk - Small update :P 15-7

Peter Brands

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, cannot see the pics in Firefox or Chrome so I suspect hosting. A real bummer at this critical moment. Now that I wanted to comment I can't judge your mod, except for what little I remember from seeing your thread sometime ago. What I did remember was that it is impressive and not very adequate for lan parties, hehe. I thought it would probably weigh easily over 100 kgs. and bolted to the wall makes it a totally integral part of your house or apartment/flat.

Apart from a very cool mod, if there were an additional prize for sheer weight and size, I figure you have that tied up. :wink: This is something to remember for sure!

Best of luck on the pics and then the comp.

Cheers and Saludos

Oh my, cannot see the pics in Firefox or Chrome so I suspect hosting. A real bummer at this critical moment. Now that I wanted to comment I can't judge your mod, except for what little I remember from seeing your thread sometime ago. What I did remember was that it is impressive and not very adequate for lan parties, hehe. I thought it would probably weigh easily over 100 kgs. and bolted to the wall makes it a totally integral part of your house or apartment/flat.

Apart from a very cool mod, if there were an additional prize for sheer weight and size, I figure you have that tied up. :wink: This is something to remember for sure!

Best of luck on the pics and then the comp.

Cheers and Saludos

Thanks a lot man !

Well its 3mm thick aluminum.

The desk itself with all the plates weights "only" 24 Kg

With the hardware i think it'll be around 40 Kg.

But your right, this one isn't created for lans :)

Though i did think of a special holder for the desk to take it to a lan in 2012.

Archived