[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

Guest tonet1714

My hat off to you Perry! Awesome dedication and execution!

If there is anybody who's going to win in CM modding contest, it should be you.

If CM offers to display the winning mod in the next CES in Las Vegas, yours should be on display.

As a matter of fact, if CM flies you to CES, I would be delighted to shake the hands of a master modder.

CM...hint,hint, hint :wink:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mindless Moron

the same applies to you tonet if hey wanted a smaller option (i cant belive the stacker has actualy managed to be calssified small now, congrates ferry another barrier broken, stacker small thats a good one.

Guest tonet1714

Hey, thanks MM

As a matter of fact, if CM flies you to CES, I would be delighted to shake the hands of a master modder.

CM...hint,hint, hint :wink:

And I will buy you more Heineken.

But wait---you can't drink in the US! You're under 21!

Guest Mindless Moron
i hate BEER so much, it tastes terrible. now a smirnoff im down with.

*faints*

smirnoff meh it aint that great prefer finer things myself whisky brandy all very nice, of course ferry's entry would win the contest.

He might not even like heineken in the US, in many parts of europe they get a pilsner version of the beer we get here and it tastes much better.

Ferry, how did you do the illuminated parts? :D

I like almost everything that's called Beer ;)

How do you mean "did you do"? i hope the pictures explained it? Yust add enough led's in the plexi, by making gaps in the plexi witch are large enough for the led's and wires.

ferry you suck, there is no reason for me to enter the contest now. Twisted Evil and i hate BEER so much, it tastes terrible. now a smirnoff im down with.

smirnoff meh it aint that great prefer finer things myself whisky brandy all very nice, of course ferry's entry would win the contest.

OK, then you can send me te prices right now ;) But you 'll never now till the contest is finished who will win ;) And there are many prices to win, dont forget! IMHO it should'nt be a reason to not participate in it.

The system is up and running, NOT finished, but it works ;)

full.jpg

Mounting the plexi piece on the meshX (bottom view)

full.jpg

Both pumps

full.jpg

Mounted the watercooling stuff. Note that there is only 1 way to mount it/remove it. 2 stackers, and still few space left :(

full.jpg

I still had to make this grill. Done now ;)

full.jpg

full.jpg

My new procc.

full.jpg

Up and runnig, a very special moment :D Also because this is the 1337'th pic i made with my camera :o

full.jpg

full.jpg

The inside (the p-ata cables will be removed)

full.jpg

full.jpg

No, it isn't a strange color in the water, only a large amount of air. second note is the red tape, it covers the fill-hole on top (the water would otherwise came out trough it :(

full.jpg

Tonight i made the sides around the lower grill

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

a sand blasted spider web on the sidepanel. I want o make something on the top windows too.

I hope to finish the uppergrill this week too. And do some other small things, depends on the time i've got left ;)

Archived