[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mindless Moron

ooh, it all makes sense, i thought he meant od'ing. havnt seen overdose tho, but his stacker is probabbly the best mod known to man.

I just found out my eglish isn't so good, i read it all a few times before i started understanding it. OD'ing means some kind off overkill?

But Chemical Overdose was my last casemod indeed, a bit offtopic, but some pictures:

thumb.jpg

thumb.jpg

thumb.jpg

It has been on Cebit 05 for the european contest, and won the 1'st price in the netherlands.

I just found out my eglish isn't so good, i read it all a few times before i started understanding it. OD'ing means some kind off overkill?

But Chemical Overdose was my last casemod indeed, a bit offtopic, but some

It has been on Cebit 05 for the european contest, and won the 1'st price in the netherlands.

od'ing means to overdose on drugs.

Today i finished the part witch guides the tubes, i've already made it, but today i mounted the leds in it and polished the top of it.

full.jpg

The parts i need

full.jpg

Ready for testing

full.jpg

It works :)

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Here i mounted it quicly into the case, i love it 8)

full.jpg

And an overview with all the lights on.

Now it's time to finish the reservoir. Because that one is needed to finis the watercooling and it also contains led's witch should be connected.

Guest tonet1714

Wow!

I like the effects those LEDs have.

The amount of dedication you have put into this is commendable and astounding!

You should be CM's poster child for modding!

Do you this full time?

You must be out of work or not sleeping anymore!

Wow!

I like the effects those LEDs have.

The amount of dedication you have put into this is commendable and astounding!

You should be CM's poster child for modding!

Do you this full time?

You must be out of work or not sleeping anymore!

No, i could only dream of being a fulltime modder ;) making money with it instead of a normal job would be nice. But impossible i guess, because the time it takes.

I'm 19 years, currently i'm working 5 day's a week, because i've got vacation. So i've got the Sunday+Monday+ every evening free for modding, and so i use it. ;) So there is time left for sleep, but not much for gaming or watching tv, i prefere modding above it ;)

Archived