[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA that's hilarious. I know a lot of work was put into this castle case, and it really is stunning, but I would be a little embarassed using it.

You know what, forget it, that really is incredible. Still ferry, your rig is amazing!

I seriously doubt that case will beat yours ferry.

Dont get me wrong its cool and all but, Castle Grayskull just dont look as cool to me :lol::wink:

He said he got second in the LAN party casemod competition he entered. I assume we're looking at the first place winner.

I seriously doubt that case will beat yours ferry.

Dont get me wrong its cool and all but, Castle Grayskull just dont look as cool to me :lol::wink:

He said he got second in the LAN party casemod competition he entered. I assume we're looking at the first place winner.

That's right :) i think he's woth the firs place, also because mine isn't finished yet (he white cdrom drive looks terrible for example).

From the looks of it and I could be wrong the castle mod looks like an art project wrapped around a cube case. Now Ferry's mod is a highly complicated merging of two cases with a ton of detail work. Technically and Visually I'd give the grade to Ferry. The castle is neat but it looks to me to be more of an art project than anything.

what is that fan called. the chromed one of the back of the case above the psu.. you gave the pat number but i dont know what brand it is.

also what kind of cables are those. those round silver ones. where do you get them

can i get a link or name etc. thanks

Archived