[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

Guest Mindless Moron

changee the name from I spider to Ferry's green mean overclocking machine.

I would like to second the IT'S ALIVE statement but i shall raise you one evil laugh.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mindless Moron

i feel really bad suggesting something like this, but you havnt touched hte wheels, buy some nice chrome casters from your local hardware sheds (examples over here B&Q Homebase Focus do it all, Wickes)

Thanks all guy's :)

I'm not scared it would roll of that flightcase, the weels are locked :P 1 thing i'm more scared for is that i can't move my case downstairs on my own, its 35KG :oops: And when i started i was hoping it was easyer to move instead of my past casemod.

i feel really bad suggesting something like this, but you havnt touched hte wheels, buy some nice chrome casters from your local hardware sheds (examples over here B&Q Homebase Focus do it all, Wickes)

Nice idea, i never found some wheels i realy loved. I only used once some clear plastic inline skate look alike wheels. With some light in it those would be nice too i think.

Um.. DAMN !!

How you guys do this just amazes me. And your work more than any other I've seen thus far _ferry_

As I stated before I'm just getting into the idea of case modding. Even so I know I'm not skilled and when it comes down to it I'll be paying someone to create a case for me. (hint hint HINT big time)

Congrats dude !! That thing is AWESOMELY awe inspiring. I second third and forth the notion of you being CM's poster boy for modding.

Keep at it !!

Well, today i went to a +/- 2000 visitor's LAN party in the netherlands, i won the 2'nd price on the casemod competition, very aceptable for a casemod that is'nt finished at all (past year i was 2'nd too ;) )

Anyway, hier enkele pics:

full.jpg

I finished the sidepanel, and made a piece beyond it for casebadges.

full.jpg

Because there is a piece of alu in front and beyond the window you get a nice depth.

full.jpg

On thursday i received some CCFL's, all of them in UV, i was short in time, so i was only able to place the 20cm CCFL's on the front.

full.jpg

I replaced the standard packages for some smaller ones

full.jpg

full.jpg

2 pictures on the casemod contest, here you can see the result of the 20cm CCFL's. And the price's i won. Yes it's coolermaster gear ;)

Archived