[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

Sweet :D

Jeah, having the system running then should'nt be a problem. (Having it complete is something different. ;) )

then better switch to 24x7 working mode

overclock yourself :lol:

hope you could complete it on time :wink:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet :D

Jeah, having the system running then should'nt be a problem. (Having it complete is something different. ;) )

then better switch to 24x7 working mode

overclock yourself :lol:

hope you could complete it on time :wink:

Heheh :D

Well i also got a job for this vacation, but i took some free day's to work on my mod offcourse ;) And also every evening/night.

Today was my free day ;)

I-spider has given a sign of life ;)

full.jpg

First i bought some parts i needed, and after that i assembled the 2 prints, on top you see the print witch switches the 2 PSU's and 2 pumps. I also able to switch on the 2 pumps and the 2'nd PSU with a switch on the back. So the system doesn't have to run to enable the lights and cooling.

full.jpg

Very nice that a print has the same width as an HDD, so this bracket will be used.

full.jpg

Mounted in the case.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

And there is light :D

I've forgotten to make some pics of the cables and other stuff. I will do that next time, i want to improve the power cable's anyway to prevent a short circuit.

Someone mentioned profiting from your skills.

I'm totally new here and have never attentpted a mod. I came upon this site while looking for info on the Stacker.

Ferry.. I for one would be willing to purchase one of your custom mades.

You can easily pm me if interested in making a profit. Especially on this case. :lol:

Archived