[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

I cannot believe that the castle case beat yours. I hate it when a computer case mod doesnt look like a computer case anymore.

Anyway, I really like your case. It not only shows how much work you put into it...it is also very aesthetically pleasing.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love your case ferry .But i have to be a little of an :) here. That being said if you look closely at the rules you will not qualify for the 3rd round. I hope I'm wrong.

As with any case mods that can be changed , Now if it cant be then it is just as easily to mod out a whole new case that Cm provides you with and use there parts :twisted: . I cant believe that castle case beat you ferry , the judges should have their heads examined for that judgement .theres more to this but my brain just isnt working at the moment :roll:

what is that fan called. the chromed one of the back of the case above the psu.. you gave the pat number but i dont know what brand it is.

also what kind of cables are those. those round silver ones. where do you get them

can i get a link or name etc. thanks

It's a Titan fan, 12cm, quite noisy, but not at 5v :)

The cables are brake hose, normaly there is some black plastic jacket around it. When you remove that you will get the metal part i used. You can buy it at bicycle shops.

you were robbed ferry, robbed i tell you.

robbed means +/- stolen? I don't think so, the castle looks awesome too, my previous mod was 2nd too past year, and i became the dutch casemod champion with it. 1 contest doesn't say much ;) Just waith until this one is finished ;)

I love your case ferry .But i have to be a little of an :) here. That being said if you look closely at the rules you will not qualify for the 3rd round. I hope I'm wrong.

Because the watercooling block for example? Well like RaptorFury say's everything can be changed. And offcourse that could might take some time, but it's worth the prices ;) I think the only things i should change are the fan's mounted on the radiator (the ones i use ATM are too noisy anyway) the CPU cooler and might some other parts? I'm using CM as Fan controller, primary powersupply, casing and mousepad ;)

Wel, i almost finished the baybus:

full.jpg

full.jpg

These are the switches, 7 of them, only 6 are needed for the baybus. The 7th will replace the powerbutton on top of the case, i think this one looks better ;)

full.jpg

full.jpg

This is the place where it should be. Note the cooldrive 6 witch i mounted hidden beyond the front, i don't realy need to see the display, because i've got the software to check it out.

Getting those holes in aluminium is a time expansive job, alu is soft, but very hard if you had to sand down those small holes ;)

full.jpg

full.jpg

I made the plexi parts of AC ryan's 8mm UV blue plexi

full.jpg

Yes, it does fit :)

full.jpg

full.jpg

Over here you can see how they are mounted, a small hole with a copper wire (from a welding machine) trough it.

Note that you are able to see the parts beyond. That's why i painted the backside of the plexiglass by now.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Jum jum :P

full.jpg

full.jpg

Like i havn't got enough cable's running trough the casemod ;)

full.jpg

full.jpg

It's difficult to get a clear shot of the UV reaction. the color is normally deeper blue, and not overlighted where the led's are mounted ;) Note that some light frome a switch lightens up the next switch a bit. I think i should put some black paper between the switches witch blocks the light.

Guest tonet1714

_ferry_,

I am one who believes that headlights belong to cars and not on computers. Some mods just have too much lights on them.

But I like yours! Truly nice and unique.

Archived