Project: Mad-Oil by MstJuan - Mod Contest 2009 Completed

mstjuan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about photos, please take many and post them too. Viewers love content and photos. I have many more than I had planned and many detours but that is what happens in real life!. Asgneto (Lunar Serenity) had is paint gun explode yesterday. I thank him for sending the photos in his thread of the mishap. I makes me feel like we are competing with humans and not "modding machines" and adds interest to the thread, really.

So let us know what is happening, good or bad. I have gotten even a couple of suggestions that saved me a lot of time from the viewers and that is good, heheh.

Cheers and Saludos

Hi Mates,

Today i am continuing on developing on the mod, i started thinking how to conclude this mode and i started buy cosing our the outer cosmetics.

On the upper part we have an opening here i opined it a little more. here is the photo.

Before:

02092009375.jpg

After:

02092009376.jpg

After this was done i was thinking of making some grill with metal but after thinking enough about it i have realized that the amount of work involved would be a lot and the final product would not be as nice as i would like.

After looking about at home i found some perspecs.

02092009378.jpg

then with the computer i made a small cooler master writing to use it as a background for when i am cutting the perspecs.

02092009379.jpg

After cutting the cooler master, cutting i have put some liquier on the paper so i harden it a little .

02092009383.jpg

While the paper was drying i went working on fitting the fan on the perspecs here is the material.

02092009384.jpg

here i fitted the perspecs.

02092009387.jpg

here i was fitting the thing on the fridge.

02092009388.jpg

putting everything togher.

02092009390.jpg

and started cutting.

02092009391.jpg

will continue tom....

Archived