Project: Mad-Oil by MstJuan - Mod Contest 2009 Completed

mstjuan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Maciel C. Barreto for the compliments, and your English is just fine no worries. Besides i will changing the colour theme as i don't like it right now at least i thought it would come different.

Today i started sealing off the main unit where it could be a lot of leaks this is one of the crucial parts of this project where i have to seal everything carefully.

here is a picture of the sealing process i am using a silicon sealer which in theory it should hold the oil but ti be honest i didn't run any testes on this one.

04092009450.jpg

now i have to leave it drying because the silicon based sealer needs to solidify from the insides since i used around 10mm of sealer all around. i keep you updated.

Ahhh, MstJuan I can't wait to see you start immersing components in the oil! A first for this part of the world! And Kudos on the cooling! The most complex project in the competition, no doubt about it and the most daring!

Maybe if you got sick like me? Not really but to get some time?

Cheers and Saludos

no worries mate i will manage now that sealing has started i will finish i have more work which is ready but not completed mate and i will show step by step tom i do anther 5 hours working and i will have all the components in place and for next week is wiring time and then the last jod is paint time mate.

regards and thanks for the compliments this is my absolute first time doing a mod and i hope it will work fine.

Archived