PROJECT LUNAR SERENITY - CM 2009 Modding Contest - Completed

asgneto

While I do not confirm a new waterblock for the project, I'm preparing a new cover for the good old DTEK TC4 that belonged to the SOLAR STORM.

LUNAR143.jpg

I cut a piece of acrylic 10mm, made a mask and markings for the holes.

LUNAR144.jpg

Tomorrow, I'll take the acrylic piece to a metal workshop to make the holes with a drill press because with the hand drill is impossible to make them perfect.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beautiful pictures, it looks like Cancun in the winter and cold front is the correct usage. Paint down time is terrible but you have to advance with other things too which may seem small but are necessary.

Rain, rain go away. come again another day! --an old kindergarten school rhyme of my times.

Cheers and Saludos

Rain, rain go away. come again another day! Little Pablo want to play!!!, nice photos!!!

Beautiful pictures, it looks like Cancun in the winter and cold front is the correct usage. Paint down time is terrible but you have to advance with other things too which may seem small but are necessary.

Rain, rain go away. come again another day! --an old kindergarten school rhyme of my times.

Cheers and Saludos

Today was a good day ...

The sun brightened and heated up enough and I had a very good news.

Few people know, but my wife is pregnant (7 weeks) and on Friday night when we did an ultrasound examination, there was no sign of heartbeat of the embryo ... You can not imagine the nightmare that was my weekend. All gray, a horrible feeling of weight and sadness.

Today, we re-examined and everything is perfect ... no problem with my wife or the baby. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

My hapiness returned and I'm more radiant than the sun! :lol:

About the project, today I did much of the paint and a few more pieces of acrylic important for the final look of the project ...

Later, I'll post more photos!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::cheers::cheers::cheers: CONGRATZ BRO asgneto , Thanks GOD! :cheers::cheers::cheers::bounce::bounce::bounce:

I can relate a little with watercooling now, I am a NOOB to that, but soon will learn more from your post and the others!!!

You and PaPang should make the homemade Acrylic bender soon!!! It's easy to make one I tell You.

Good advice from sunny for the acrylic heat element and I hope he has time to show us how. Maybe a bench press for a drill (light duty)?

If all the stars are aligned now, time for a serious mod rush. Keep the photos and updates coming, my friend!

What you said in my thread is: "No hay de que" or "No hay que agradecer" or the simplest "De nada". Thanks again!

Cheers and Saludos and Happy Modding!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::cheers::cheers::cheers: CONGRATZ BRO asgneto , Thanks GOD! :cheers::cheers::cheers::bounce::bounce::bounce:

I can relate a little with watercooling now, I am a NOOB to that, but soon will learn more from your post and the others!!!

You and PaPang should make the homemade Acrylic bender soon!!! It's easy to make one I tell You.

Thanks BRO !

I play with watercooler a long time ago.

I was one of the pioneers of the use and manufacture parts for watercooling in Brazil.

But that was a long time and I was away from the watercooling systems for at least 3 years.

The homemade Acrylic bender is already in my plans.

Once you finish the project for the contest, I'll handle it.

Good advice from sunny for the acrylic heat element and I hope he has time to show us how. Maybe a bench press for a drill (light duty)?

If all the stars are aligned now, time for a serious mod rush. Keep the photos and updates coming, my friend!

What you said in my thread is: "No hay de que" or "No hay que agradecer" or the simplest "De nada". Thanks again!

Cheers and Saludos and Happy Modding!

I found a multi-purpose device for sale here in Brazil (in a site like ebay).

It is a 3-in-1, it serves as bench press, bench saw and grinder. Very intersting and cheap...

I plan to buy one for my workshop, but this also will happen only after finishing my project.

http://www.kerbus.com.br/newprojectcipakertresemum.jpg

I found a multi-purpose device for sale here in Brazil (in a site like ebay).

It is a 3-in-1, it serves as bench press, bench saw and grinder. Very intersting and cheap...

I plan to buy one for my workshop, but this also will happen only after finishing my project.

http://www.kerbus.com.br/newprojectcipakertresemum.jpg

Exactly what the doctor prescribed, I want one too! Now to see if they have them in Mexico or the USA.

Cheers and Saludos

I was reading the posts and saw the examination issue, thanks god everything is ok my big friend!!! i called you today, but a little girl said that you wasn't there.

After a Solar Storm the Lunar Serenity is coming to show us the true brilliant old school mod!! I will keep my eyes on it!!

See you my brother,

Kholl.

Nothing that a friend in Brazil can not solve.

I can ship from here to you. 8)

I thank you very much Asgneto, but the problem would be when it arrived to Mexico. It is not easy to bring things in that are not in a suitcase. That is the reason I either have to buy it Mexico, already imported or in the USA so that my son can bring it. Aduanas in Mexico is the cave of Alibaba, if you understand me.

Thanks again, and good fortune and godspeed to your project.

Cheers and Saludos

I was reading the posts and saw the examination issue, thanks god everything is ok my big friend!!! i called you today, but a little girl said that you wasn't there.

After a Solar Storm the Lunar Serenity is coming to show us the true brilliant old school mod!! I will keep my eyes on it!!

See you my brother,

Kholl.

Hi Kholl !

Like you, I was gone from casemod projects for a while and suddenly, for several reasons, appeared this opportunity to return to active this year.

And about you, is preparing a surprise for this year or will leave 2010?

I spent all day in the workshop working on LUNAR.

We are in the final days and as you know the things are very tight in the last week.

Call me tomorrow on the phone. I send you my new mobile number by private message.

Very nice to see you back to the forum.

We miss your projects.

Tino

I thank you very much Asgneto, but the problem would be when it arrived to Mexico. It is not easy to bring things in that are not in a suitcase. That is the reason I either have to buy it Mexico, already imported or in the USA so that my son can bring it. Aduanas in Mexico is the cave of Alibaba, if you understand me.

Thanks again, and good fortune and godspeed to your project.

Cheers and Saludos

Oh yes, I totally understand.

Here in Brazil, these problems sometimes happen, but differently way.

Surcharges for arrest of products of interest to others.

Archived